He has a little Jerry Curl going on
After his bath we've noticed his hair gets all curly on the top. Too bad it doesn't stay like that, it's kind of cute. And too bad all of that cute brown hair is falling out too. I was hoping for at least one brown haired baby.


He has also found his thumb.
Out of all of our 4 children he's the only one that has found his thumb. For all those out there who have thumb suckers, should I worry?? I guess it's really too late for that question. It kind of just seems weird to me that this big boy of mine sucks his thumb. It's cute though I must say. I'm sure he'll be the sweetest boy :) Only time will tell.







5 comments:
Gina, Blaine is so cute! He is such a mixture (I actually think he looks more like you, but I see a little of Jackson too). I am loving the brown curls. And that is so cute that he sucks his thumb! I can't believe he is already 3 months old. How are you doing?
I can't believe it's been that long and I haven't even met him yet. Makes me sad I live so far away.
OH my gosh Gina, he is so so so so BIG! But so so cute!
Hmmm, i have lots of experience on the thumb sucking...they make GREAT babies, it's just cutting the habit that gets tricky. He is so cute.
He is precious, Gina! 3 months is where it really starts to get fun!
Post a Comment