The week before the Superbowl we took the Kids up to Pinetop for the weekend with friends Dustin and Maddy.
The kids had a blast, as we Sledded, played in the snow, and even took them up to Sunrise for a day of Skiing.
Kenzie and Kade both did Great. Dad also got a little free time as well to snowboard while the kids were in ski School. both kids passed their classes and Kenzie even went up to midway and off the bunny hill for a few runs with Dad.
We stayed through Sunday and watched the Cardinals beat up on the Eagles for the 1st half, and then Celebrated by tipping back on some Martinellis as they pulled it off at the end. all in all a GREAT weekend. Here are a few pics.







4 comments:
I'd better not let Thad see these pictures. He'll be jealous :-)
We had a blast! Thanks so much for having us!
And I haven't forgotten the pictures. It's on my to-do list for today.
What a fun weekend! If you're interested check us out at www.4amazingks.blogspot.com. It's great to see another post, I've been watching for one. Take Care ~Janet
What cuties! I love your new family picture!
Post a Comment